Recorded Webinar: How to Write a Successful NSF CAREER Proposal 2018
This recorded webinar provides a comprehensive and detailed discussion of the NSF CAREER program and how to write a winning proposal, stepping through the process from developing an idea to interpreting reviews. A total of 3 hours long, the webinar is broken into 6 sections:
- The NSF CAREER Program: The Basics
- Planning your research component
- Identifying your NSF program and talking to your PO
- Planning your education component
- Final planning steps and writing your proposal, step by step
- Understanding and responding to reviews
Background materials provided for download:
- The webinar slides with active hyperlinks
- Example outlines
- Excerpts from successful NSF CAREER proposals, annotated with comments
- Relevant articles from our Research Development & Grant Writing Newsletter
Access to this webinar and the background materials can be purchased at two levels:
Individual access ($75)
- This will provide individual access until July 20, 2018
- To purchase, go to the webinar host platform at BlueSky E-Learn (if you do not already have an account with BlueSky, you will be prompted on check-out to sign up for an account). After purchase of access to the webinar, you may use your log in info to access the webinar as many times as you like until July 20, 2018.
Institutional access ($275)
- This will allow you to provide access to as many faculty and staff as you like at your institution until July 20, 2018.
- To purchase, click the button below and follow the instructions. After purchase, a window will immediately appear that provides a link to download a pdf file containing the discount code that you can share with your faculty and staff, along with instructions.